teddybear

Pokemon Go Team Logos

This new game has really taken over, and I have had many requests for the team logos. Am needful of some help please. If someone has the vector Images that they would share It would be greatly appreciated Thanks. 

if anyone shares please do so privately as copyright images posted would be against forum rules

20 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

What is this POKEMAN GO that you speak of?

its a new interactive app you download on your phone and you go out in the city etc and find the Pokeman , kinda like using google earth, they figured out a way to add the character when you use the app they made.There could be one on the corner of your street etc. its to get kids and adults out more, my daughter does it, and basically you search your streets,parks,malls etc anywhere for this day or night,There is no time limit of when to do it.,It has really been a big hit,but there are draw backs that need to mentioned cause it happened here last week, The low life thieves and criminals that get these free phones are able to do the same and wait for a person of interest they want to target.And unfortunately a kid was stabbed and robbed .and another guy was robbed at gun point, and a couple were attacked as well.. So i must warn everyone about the risk that may be in any city etc... These crooks dont care what age you are if they have a weapon of any kind....But it was  a good idea to get kids more active, but now they have to do it with  major caution..

People are already using cheats to trick/spoof the GPS so they don't even need to go outside anymore to catch Pokémon. I say that's a good thing. 

People have been walking out into traffic and worse while playing the stupid game. I just returned from a short trip and people were playing while driving. 

The developer is making massive amounts of money though so you can expect to see many more games like this. 

Don't know about that. This type of game has been around for about 10 years. This is the first one to hit big though and that's just because Pokémon has such a big following already.