Sign in to follow this  
arty-rc

Where did everybody go??

I think the big red screen of death that Chrome kept throwing up instead of the forums made some people nervous.  They'll be back.

think jones hit it that and during the summer everyone is outside more so it always gets slower

What is this "outside" that you speak of? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OWJones said:

What is this "outside" that you speak of? 

heck I don't know right now - I stay in the air conditioned space until after a rain - I tell my wife we have to use the air to keep the place properly dehumidified and cool for the printer!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, arty-rc said:

Did the upgrade problems scare everyone away?

I thought it was just me not being able to navigate the forums like I could with the old system..... but I guess I have figured it out and am doing it right then.

• Like 2

I agree it has been a little slow lately. For my part I have been mighty busy so haven't had as much surfing time as I'd like. 

Combination of things, I would venture to guess.

Sweltering heat wave, bringing everyone's brain to a boil. TV Sports & Olympics in full swing. Our businesses are keeping the pace up & most of us are plowing through ongoing work.

The Forums offer an awful lot of information for noobs, almost TOO much to wade into, but we're looking in and answering posts as they come along, and I have seen some terrific SOLUTIONS offered in the past few weeks!

• Like 2

Today was "Free Day" at the Landfill and I volunteered to help people unload.  I volunteered back in June, not knowing today would be super hot and uncomfortable.  It was only for 5 hours, and it only got to just over 90° before we were done (at noon) but it was miserable. Hot, humid and a horrible stench that even 20 minutes in a cool shower won't get rid of...   I don't ever want to go "outside" again... 

• Like 2