Sign in to follow this  
kentukblue

Brand new here...and Stuck!

Hello....looks like you all have a great community for support here...and im a little wet behind the ears in the plotter world.  THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Just got a Creation PCut Ctn630 and ive got to the point where i loaded signblazer.  I have the serial to USB driver installed and have the COM port # matched up.  Ive made some manual cuts in "Offline" mode.  But its now online and i cant get it to cut the test image with signblazer.  I go to cutter...cut....then cut tile.  The box shows the text and the letters are being outlined in blue like the plotter should be cutting...no dice.  What should i do?

Make sure the Buad rate on the cutter matches that in your Comm settings of SignBlazer. Data Bits -8  Parity- None (nneds to say None) Stop Bits- 1

Make sure you select the Creation PCut CTE630 HPGL as the cutter, and not the other choice.

make sure you when in the cut screen on SB you check setup icon. will bring up a lot of stuff, but you need the port your using selected in the drop down menue.