towman208

Need Clearer Pic

Guys and Gals need a little help if any one can help. I live in a smallish town in Tn. Police Chief don't have the extra money now to send this picture off and the one working the case is a friend of mine and I said I would just place it here to see if any one could help. The silver suv on the right had the rear door pop open and a child fall out in a car seat onto the roadway. They left before PD showed up. They did not show up to the hospital. Pd wants to know if this kid is ok and find out what happened. The only thing is no one got the plate number. This is the only pic of this and no one van read the tag off the silver suv. Thought I'd ask if anyone on here can clear up the tag good enough to read it. If you can and will help send me the info to signthis@comcast.net    Thanks

13626550_10153721321854290_479417108784275499_n.jpg

13626550_10153721321854290_479417108784275499_n (2).jpg

Uh, no.    It is what it is.

Kids are tough, and get into all sorts of scrapes and falls and tumbles, without any long-lasting effects. The Police can go onto their next case, and not be particularly worried, I would think.

• Like 1

That's awful. The picture is definitely too small to enlarge to get a tag number though sorry.

that image is way to small. i tried using my pro photo enhancer software and its not usable. that looks like it was taken on the first ever flip phone years ago lol

• Like 1

thanks ever one for trying and responding. I was just trying to help out if I could

Well, you indeed did help the Police Chief, by providing him compelling replies from professionals in the graphics field, all indicating the futility of further investigation on the part of Law Enforcement in that town, and allowing him to sleep at night soundly.