Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

BigFoot

Saw something similar to this on a guys window today. Laughed out loud. I didn't do this one so just posted a picture to give you some ideas. 

BF1.png

• Like 6

Someone to the north of me is selling life sized Bigfoot silhouette cutouts made from plywood and painted black or brown.   I've seen a few rural homes that have them set way back from the road, in front of some trees or a fence...   It's a little unsettling the first time you see one!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, OWJones said:

Someone to the north of me is selling life sized Bigfoot silhouette cutouts made from plywood and painted black or brown.   I've seen a few rural homes that have them set way back from the road, in front of some trees or a fence...   It's a little unsettling the first time you see one!

If it were me , i would put some reflective on the eyes lol

• Like 4

make some big feet to strap to your boots to make tracks with a little ditch running right down the middle :)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

make some big feet to strap to your boots to make tracks with a little ditch running right down the middle :)

I used to have a set of "big foot" snow shoes when I was a kid. They were big red feet that strapped on my boots to make prints

bigfoot4.JPG

• Like 3