Dakotagrafx

Forum Issues being resolved but taking a little time.

with the extensive changes in the hardware and all the softwares invovled in the forum the upgrades are taking a little longer than planned according to post in another thread from John@uscutter - it is being resolved as soon as possible but sometimes things take a little longer than planned.

With that said at least this is our slower season on all the forums with everyone being outside and camping, boating etc . . . can you imagine this around thanksgiveing, Christmas, tax time  and new years when a lot of new people get their cutters.    Hang in there forum family we will be back stronger than ever

• Like 2

And I thought you forgot to pay the Forum bill again!! :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

And I thought you forgot to pay the Forum bill again!! :lol:  :lol:

luckily I don't pay that bill - this will be an expensive one I am sure

I turned blue and took another breath of air... fingers crossed

• Like 2

someone check on martin - last time we almost needed bail money when the forum was down - OHHHHH Martin - you ok?

• Like 1

AND.... that's why I could never make it as an IT guy. I absolutely HATE to sit around and wait for updates and other typical comp stuff to load. Usually I wander off and come back to find that a minute after I walked some pop up screen wanted a Y/N answer and has been sitting there waiting for me for an hour. 

• Like 1

and now this problem with the site..Then it tells me i dont have an account as well.. arrrrgh   . All i did was click on the Members Tab and this came up? And i was already signed in.

Untitled.jpg

Not really a problem per say, but the notification and message icons at the top of the screen are either the same color as the background, or are not being loaded on my screen. Didn't even realize there was an icon there till I got a notification of a liked post.

weird - my edge shows them (microsofts new version of IE for win10.  another issue for them to work on 

would also be nice to get the regular logo back up on the header rather than the generic one

Will have to check from my home pc. Firewall here at work might be blocking something.

3 hours ago, darcshadow said:

Yeah, I'm using IE. Here's what I see.

Capture.PNG

May want to try clearing your browser cache. I just took this screenshot using IE Version 11.0.9600.18350

IE.PNG

Nope, no change. Clearly it's something on my end. No worries though, I can copy and paste and post images and several other things with the new forums that didn't work for me before so I'm not really complaining about some missing icons. :)

Another little thing, under the users avatar, there is no space between the work Location and the location being displayed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, darcshadow said:

Another little thing, under the users avatar, there is no space between the work Location and the location being displayed.

That's where the secret NSA monitoring bug used to sit - they haven't added that module to the server yet...

• Like 1