knucklehead

Tardis landed in Macon, GA

Taking the wife over to the CT scan place yesterday, what just happened to be on the corner, The Tardis. Grabbed my new fancy camera phone out of my pocket, just throwed it up and clicked, I was kinda holding up the line. On the way back, the side of the police box said, 'Mini Library', so I guess it wasn't the real Tardis after all. Bummer!

post-2309-0-77040600-1467226113_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Wonder what percentage of people driving by know what the TARDIS is, or for that matter, what a blue police call box is.

Wonder what percentage of people driving by know what the TARDIS is, or for that matter, what a blue police call box is.

In that city, probably, very few?

I've been planning to build one of these for over a year... just never seem to find the time...

Cool pic!

And I know what the Tardis is... no thanks to our cable company though.  Not available through Cox Comm. unless you pay out the nose for those extra channels!

Cal

I've been planning to build one of these for over a year... just never seem to find the time...

I was gonna build one for the wife. I've got a set of plans for one, (In a box, somewhere)?, I've had probably 30 years. Just never got around to it.

Time And Relative Dimension In Space...

A time machine used by Doctor Who in the Sci-Fi series.  The series has been on tv now for about 50 years I think, but I have only been watching it for the last 40!

Cal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS

LOL, i've been meaning to try that show, i'm still stuck on FRINGE (best tv series ever made) 

Didn't realize that was still on. Watched season 1 and it just didn't pull me in. Just felt like an X-Files knock off to me.

Didn't realize that was still on. Watched season 1 and it just didn't pull me in. Just felt like an X-Files knock off to me.

X-Files knock off?

Remind me to add Darshadow to my list...

post-24492-0-51524500-1467744566_thumb.j

• Like 1

heck reminds me of prison - prisoners would have hit list.  not warm and fuzzy feeling either