Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

ever have one of those nights

went to bed early after working on refinishing the skylights today - got up and hey - got an order - go to grab one and out of that one - no biggie - fire up the graphtec and cut one - doesn't weed right - now this is highly unusual as you can leave it for 3 weeks and come back and cut like you never left and I had cut a couple of days ago.  so start troublehooting - an hour later after replacing the blade, blade spring that never gets changed then the cutting strip back to normal but really really wanted some sleep tonight.  now I'm awake from troubleshooting.

You ever have one of those nights?

• Like 2

went to bed early after working on refinishing the skylights today - got up and hey - got an order - go to grab one and out of that one - no biggie - fire up the graphtec and cut one - doesn't weed right - now this is highly unusual as you can leave it for 3 weeks and come back and cut like you never left and I had cut a couple of days ago.  so start troublehooting - an hour later after replacing the blade, blade spring that never gets changed then the cutting strip back to normal but really really wanted some sleep tonight.  now I'm awake from troubleshooting.

You ever have one of those nights?

Gremlins!!!

• Like 1

He's hiding...

in the closet.......

post-6159-0-58397500-1467202974_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Gremlins!!!

they are lol, but every cutter can use a new cutting strip, blade, etc. from time to time. :)

they are lol, but every cutter can use a new cutting strip, blade, etc. from time to time. :)

especially at 2:00am!

• Like 1

that is why I keep several blades, springs, couple of cutting strips for both machines on hand for just such occasions 

• Like 1

that is why I keep several blades, springs, couple of cutting strips for both machines on hand for just such occasions 

As soon as you said that I got nervous and checked my supplies, I still have two cutting strips and several blades on standby.  Woh, crisis averted.

• Like 1