Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

Credit where credit is due

I am a die hard Adobe Illustrator man and have a hard time deciding to using other programs because of all the effort it took to get good in AI. On top of this I have not been impressed with the vast array of design and cut options out there for various reasons like exorbitant price or clumsy interface or just lack of functionality. I am still on the very cusp of experience with VM Pro but I can already see the strength of the program. I will be a while getting used to the whole thing but I am really impressed and having to cave in and give it some props. Scarecrow and a few others have mentioned how good it does and now I see why they praise it. 

• Like 2

its the first program that impressed me in quite a while - now I have worked in flexi so long it is hard to work in another program but I was doing most of what I wanted right off the bat so pretty intuitive interface.  And their support on the forum has been really good - we have never seen that before

• Like 1

All I have is the starter VM program but it works/feels very much like CorelDraw.

I like it.

Sue2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this