Im just curious if by luck its possible to still get a titan 2 53" etc anywhere new on the market... I dont like the new design they did with the titan 3 limiting the material size to 15".....If not its no biggie, Just really liking this machine for what it does and can do for me.

The Titan 2  28" is still listed for sale on their website.

And the Titan 3 is available in 15",  28"  and 68"

Sue2

The Titan 2  28" is still listed for sale on their website.

And the Titan 3 is available in 15",  28"  and 68"

Sue2

Thank you Sue2.

i must of skipped over that page lol....  Im not fond of the change they did with the titan 3 being able to only accept a 15" min piece of material. the original titan 3 in the beginning would be able to take a small scrap no problem like the titan 2 does ( a minimum of 2" scrap) .. Unless they come back with the old design i will stick with the titan 2 etc .....Im helping a buddy look for a new cutter. But he wants to go bigger than the 28" possibly and i didnt see a  titan 2 53" anymore ..Im curious if saga would have one ? I think they are the same company with just uscutters name not on it. I could be wrong...

I understand, I like to cut from smaller pieces too.....my Graphtec doesn't like little pieces...

so I save them for the LaserPoint...which will cut just about any little thing

as long as the pinch rollers will hold it still....the LaserPoint's grit roller is all

the way across the machine...that helps.

Sue2

I understand, I like to cut from smaller pieces too.....my Graphtec doesn't like little pieces...

so I save them for the LaserPoint...which will cut just about any little thing

as long as the pinch rollers will hold it still....the LaserPoint's grit roller is all

the way across the machine...that helps.

Sue2

Why,?   I cut little pieces all the time  2" wide  or the width of 2 pinch rollers, on my Graphtec.  I don't have problems..

I don't know why.....

the vinyl tends to shift on me when I try to cut out of small pieces.

Sue2

• Like 1

You are bringing the left pinch roller over to the big grit roller?  Right?   I just make sure both grit rollers are the same distance on the vinyl on the big grit roller. They don't shift the vinyl  for me.   I also cut slow   

Thank you Sue2.

i must of skipped over that page lol....  Im not fond of the change they did with the titan 3 being able to only accept a 15" min piece of material. the original titan 3 in the beginning would be able to take a small scrap no problem like the titan 2 does ( a minimum of 2" scrap) .. Unless they come back with the old design i will stick with the titan 2 etc .....Im helping a buddy look for a new cutter. But he wants to go bigger than the 28" possibly and i didnt see a  titan 2 53" anymore ..Im curious if saga would have one ? I think they are the same company with just uscutters name not on it. I could be wrong...

that was an error on the part of the manufacture - there should be a new model coming out in  the not too distant future - that will have the correct spacing like you are looking for - the 54" is really for the market of people with a 48"-52"  printer but there will be a correct version coming down the pike

• Like 1

sue2 said  "the LaserPoint's grit roller is all the way across the machine..." 

The current version is the LP2 and doesn't have the grit roller all the way across.

It has pre-set positions for the lower grit rollers to be in contact with upper spring-rollers.

As for dakota's comment, I sure hope that USCUTTER gets a 34" (850mm) Titan2 servo unit into their line-up in the not-too-distant future, as well.

For $995 !!!

I have a Seiki with the full grit roller also.  Still easier to use the Graphtec for any size vinyl for me.  ;D   Any size vinyl can be used between the grit rollers of a Graphtec. Min 2" up to the cutter max.

sue2 said  "the LaserPoint's grit roller is all the way across the machine..." 

The current version is the LP2 and doesn't have the grit roller all the way across.

It has pre-set positions for the lower grit rollers to be in contact with upper spring-rollers.

As for dakota's comment, I sure hope that USCUTTER gets a 34" (850mm) Titan2 servo unit into their line-up in the not-too-distant future, as well.

For $995 !!!

pretty sure the titan2 is being replaced with the titan3 - and future generations being worked on 

that was an error on the part of the manufacture - there should be a new model coming out in  the not too distant future - that will have the correct spacing like you are looking for - the 54" is really for the market of people with a 48"-52"  printer but there will be a correct version coming down the pike

I hope they fix it then,Cause i also wanted to get a second larger cutter for mobile use but since they screwed up the pinch roller spacing ,i changed my mind..if they bring back the smaller spacing like it had the first time i will get one..If not, i will look into a complete different brand ...

• Like 1

this is the single biggest issue for me as well. i don't know if there are workarounds with the titan 3 (silhouette or cricut type cut sheets) - this should be looked at by US cutter and also some sort of update or kit that can make this happen. 

good input from everyone on this - i thought i was insane by not able to find it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, barygusey said:

this is the single biggest issue for me as well. i don't know if there are workarounds with the titan 3 (silhouette or cricut type cut sheets) - this should be looked at by US cutter and also some sort of update or kit that can make this happen. 

good input from everyone on this - i thought i was insane by not able to find it

what are you trying to find - this particular unit discussed was a error on an entire order of cutters in the specs for manufacturing - there is not "fix" to change the fact it cuts material in 15" incriments

On 10/13/2016 at 6:30 PM, barygusey said:

Im glad i stuck with the 28" (24") cutter...