Primal Decals

Prayers going out to J Hill Designs

Seen this on the other forum........ If anyone knows him from signs 101 he is fighting for his life ,due to a altercation in Truckee with a D%^ Bag...

Isn't that Jill? Her? Prayers to them either way

Jesse Hill is what the post said on signs 101.. He was beaten pretty bad according to the  news article..    The other forum didnt post the link but here it is ..http://www.sierrasun.com/news/22586430-113/truckee-man-arrested-for-felony-assault-after-downtown

Sorry if the link offends anyone,It can be deleted...

Now I hope Nevada is stricter with probationers that do that than Michigan, here he would have had to kill him to violate parole/probation. Now back 6 years ago it would have been a violation to go to the bar at all.

I'm at a loss for words - I hope they keep him locked up for a very long time

• Like 2

Re-posted from signs101---------------------

"Latest word is that Jesse is still in an induced coma. He is in ICU at a hospital in Reno and not able to received cards yet without family approval...Hopefully someone can keep us updated regularly."

I think the lack of response to the post is because JESSE never visited our forum and was not part of our community. Only those that visited that forum even have a clue who you are referring to. While most of us have sympathy for someone that got attacked or in an altercation there is no connection to our tight knit community here.

• Like 1

I see that. I wasnt sure sure if he was on here or not. So i wont post anymore.Thanks Dakotagrafx for the info..

s101 is a critter all into itself - until a year or so ago newbies were hazed with no mercy - it has gotten more lenient but it is more the Pro's place - 

s101 is a critter all into itself - until a year or so ago newbies were hazed with no mercy - it has gotten more lenient but it is more the Pro's place - 

Damn it I'm not a pro they wont like me lol.

Damn it I'm not a pro they wont like me lol.

don't feel bad - the real old timers are a tight group that don't like too many people lol - lots of knowledge though.  they have an endless supply of flamethrowers for things like - how do I hook up my cutter, how do I vectorize this, the HTV is coming up after first washing - is it the iron I am using should I get a different brand of iron or use a teakettle? 

• Like 2