Sign in to follow this  
dinodude

Lost CD - FlexiSTARTER LiYu/Refine Edition

Hi All

can anyone help, someone in my company threw out the cd for our cutter (Liyu SC1261), since we had to replace the hdd in the cutting computer, we now have a problem.

I have the SafeNet Sentinel USB key and password card.

Could any one please point me in the right direction for a link to a download of the above version as I have tried Flexi 10 but get an Invalid Password and no choice of software.

Any help at all would be appreciated

Dino

If you kept the old hard drive.  you could be able to transfer the program off with this.  It has worked for me before, 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-to-SATA-PATA-IDE-2-5-3-5-HDD-SSD-Hard-Drive-Adapter-Transfer-Cable-Kit-/400992606474?hash=item5d5d05990a:g:xEEAAOSw9r1V8I0y

Your user ID and password would only be for the Flexistarter  version that you purchased. .  If you purchase the Flexistarter again, I would purchase the full driver version,, in case you ever bought another brand cutter, you could still use it...  I also  have my  Flexistarter cds backed up, And I only use my copy if I need to reinstall.  Those discs do get scratched up sometimes, and unusable. 

But until you can get the Flexistarter back up,  you could use the free Signblazer to get by. It has Liyu on it. 

Best of luck.

Reason the hdd was replaced was that it died or there would not have been a problem, so retrieving the software from the old one is a no go.

Looks like will have to repurchase another version of Flexistarter for the Liyu

Thanks Anyway

Do searches online,  you can still recover data from dead hard drives

totally dead means they have to take the platter and place it in a new drive to recover. Last time I inquired, it  started at $1000 and went up. Better just buy a new copy.

• Like 1