Sign in to follow this  
CyberSultan

Flexi Starter 8.5 Demo

In the search for a full-working demo of Flexi Starter 8.5 (to try before making any purchasing decisions), I contacted SAi.  They contacted one of their resellers, who is sending me out a fullly-functional 30-day demo DVD.  I thought I would post the reseller's contact information in case anyone is interested in trying Flexi before purchase.  I should hopefully be receiving mine today or tomorrow to test out.

Email I received:

"I received this request from SAi, we (Reece Supply Co.) are a reseller of the FlexiSIGN software - I

Guest Terry

Flexi starter only cost about $140.00 any place I look.

Yeah, I've seen that pricing on e-bay.  My post was mainly to provide a resource for the Flexi demo.  Hope the info helps anyone looking to test before purchasing. ;D

Guest Terry

I use most versions of Flexi, and I can tell you it IS ;D but your right I have never seen a free demo that works, nice find.

Thanks guys for posting the lower costs on the software for everyone.  Shouldn't have to pay more than is needed.  Cuts into your vinyl purchasing money!! ;D

Hi All ,

I got SignCut with my Copam. Got up to speed with it . USCUTTER started using SignBlazer & I really like it . The measurements & some things are hard for me since i am not computer savy . Is the Flexi starter easier & worth having also ? Plenty of E-bay auctions that don't get the 1rst $119 bid .

Thanks , Rodger

My first cutter came with Flexi Starter. I had never seen a cutter,never used cutting software. I was cutting with FlexiStarter in 20 minutes. Well worth the money. If I, a total greenhorn (then) could use it that easily,anyone can. Buy it...you won't be sorry.

Yeah, I've seen that pricing on e-bay.  My post was mainly to provide a resource for the Flexi demo.  Hope the info helps anyone looking to test before purchasing. :)

Thanks for the Demo contact  ;D , I e-mailed my request already . I have only done my own trucks/equipment so-far & never intend to do more than yard sale stuff when i semi-retire .

My first cutter came with Flexi Starter. I had never seen a cutter,never used cutting software. I was cutting with FlexiStarter in 20 minutes. Well worth the money. If I, a total greenhorn (then) could use it that easily,anyone can. Buy it...you won't be sorry.

Thanks for the reply Banner . I have not bought SignBlazer Elements yet , still in the trial mode . I will be able to make a better decision after trying the Flexi demo .

I love my Flexi Pro 8.5

Dawg

but ... most importantly , Does it love you back ?  :)

I love my Flexi Pro 8.5

Dawg

but ... most importantly , Does it love you back ?   :)

mine does...and it tells me every day.

I know what you mean  :o

Reece Supply doesn't have any free Flexi Demo's . Only sell with keys ( Starter = $800 ) . If you find a free trial , share that if you will  :thumbsup:

regards , Rodger

I emailed them today, but haven't gotten a reply yet

I e-mailed them June 27 , 08 with no response yet  :thumbsup: . The guy ( forgot the name ) doesn't wotk for Reece anymore . The sales rep now , Joe ... said they have nothing without a key , so no trial available . He gave me ASi ( Saintl.biz ) as the supplier of Flexi , but they only refer things to their resellers ( hence Reece Supply etc )

That's how I got my trial version from Reese.  I sent an email to SAi requesting a trial version...and they had Reese Supply arrange it for me.

AHH , now i understand . I will try ASi & see if a trial is still available . ( I'm embarrassed & proud to be so cheap :thumbsup: $149 thru USCutter ... I should not hesitate .

Ok, update! Just got contacted by Reese in Irving after I emailed their San Antonio store. The asked for my address and they were going to send me a copy of the demo. YAY!

I decided to buy it from USCutter's e-bay auctions for $99 . From what Ken & BannerJohn have said , i know it will be good . Still going to use SBE & Inkscape/SignCut  :thumbsup:

Rodger