Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

Anyone going to USCutter's open house this week in Redmond?

I wish I could. Just too much planned for the summer to add that to it. 

• Like 1

I thought we had some people from that area that said they drive there to pick stuff up . . .  

• Like 1

lol all I have is a cameo so its only 12" wide  i want a bigger one  that better ? :) 

• Like 2

lol all I have is a cameo so its only 12" wide i want a bigger one that better ? :)

Lol when my mom was I the business she started out with the cameo then she got an MH series I learned all the in and outs of both cutters. When she quit the business I still played around with them. However after many frustrating days with the MH and lack of width on the cameo I wanted something better and bigger I went for a lease got the Graphtec CE 6000-60 and never looked back. Yeah I'm in debt but I'm not pulling out my hair. I meant nothing about the imaginary cutter either it was all a joke.
  • Like 1

was great to meet the people at USCutter and especially Jonh@USCUTTER that visits us from time to time on here -and got to see the layout after dealing with USC for about 9 years - I will not be posting much for a few days I am sure - on the way home my wife had to put our 9 yr old lab down - anyone that knows me personally has heard the stories as he would have given Marley a run for her money.  will take a couple of days for this to sink in before getting back into the swing.  Brinkley was special to us as most pet owners know all to well and we thought he would be with us a few more years to so it was unexpected.  Picture is from one of his early adventures

post-2742-0-79602000-1466871283_thumb.jp

• Like 2

thanks skeeter - seems the troublemakers become closer than the passive pets we have had - won't be the same camping without him there.  his first trip to lake michigan he went swimming, got out of the water coming to me and made a quick turn before I could grab the leash - he ran down and grabbed a kids float and then turned running to the top of the dune with it.  I sent the kids to get the dog and I just turned and paid the lady for the float while apologizing over and over.  next trip there I had a 50 ft line on him so he could fetch in the water but not destroy stuff as he returned

My heart breaks for you...I know how much he meant to you and I know what it feels like.

• Like 2