Hello! I just changed from SCAL4 to SCAL4 pro and now when I am cutting if i go to a screen away from sCAL (say to go print a label on my browser etc.) it stops cutting on my titan2 cutter? Does anyone have this problem is there a work around for it? Thank you!!!

I don't know a work around, but always best to have your vinyl cutter on a dedicated computer, for running your vinyl cutter only.   Just Scalp, your graphics, and your vinyl cutter set up.   And make sure you back up all of your files.  Including fonts, somewhere off that computer.

• Like 1

Many people on here have just picked up a cheap XP or Windows 7 from the big auction site as their dedicated computer.  You can find many for under $100 plus free ship.....  I am still running on XP with XP back up computers.  You don't need an expensive computer to run a vinyl cutter.   

how much ram etc is in your system? To me scalps is a ram hog and since i have upgraded to 16gb from 8gb my scalps has ran better. but there is still some lag but that is the software.Ive contacted craftedge about it also and waiting for a response..