MadHatterGraphix

Couple of etchings I did lately.

I used Oracal 651vinyl as stencils, my Badger Hobby Sandblaster and 220 grit aluminum oxide bought from Harbor Freight. The Pint glasses are from the dollar tree, the Wine glasses are from Walmart, The Frame with glass is from the Dollar tree also. The flat glass was etched the same way I used silver rub n buff and the american flag is just standard paper printed on a laser printer in standard mode. I want to apologize for the size of the images. All comments are welcome.

post-35756-0-11948800-1465935993_thumb.j

post-35756-0-76349800-1465936011_thumb.j

post-35756-0-62303000-1465936023_thumb.j

post-35756-0-92198000-1465936035_thumb.j

• Like 9

Nice work Martin. What made your logo so hard to weed?

Yea Martin you have to love the small details when doing a piece where they are that small. That is the part I like best, it puts you into a zone where you have to think of only that and not any other problems. It's like free therapy

Yea Martin you have to love the small details when doing a piece where they are that small. That is the part I like best, it puts you into a zone where you have to think of only that and not any other problems. It's like free therapy

Not with my temper lol I get mad cause it has a thin outline of a circle than a full circle for the eye.

A little of something I have had time to experiment with glass etching fella...More to be worked on...

IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

• Like 2