A BIG THANK YOU IN ADVANCE !!!   I did what it said in the popup and no go...  Im not sure what happened but somehow i lost my cutter .I have the titan 2 using scalps 4 pro  and when i went to cut i get " MACHINE NOT FOUND" and i am lost what to do,Should i re - install the software ? I tried re-installing the driver and its good, So i need some quick help, i was in the middle of cutting jobs and all of a sudden i get this issue, I was cleaning up my computer and i think it deleted a wrong file .... Thank you to anyone ..

post-88251-0-42362200-1465342903_thumb.j

Fixed....wow... not sure what happened, but i had to restart my pc 2 times and re-install the driver... i was freaking out. Working on a few customer cuts and this happened without turning off my computer and or shutting down software. just said no connection....thank god..

Lmao, was just going to say "first rule of computer club". Make sure everything properly plugged in and reset everything :P.

• Like 2

Ya i did that ,but i guess the 2nd time was the key lol... everything was plugged in,so glaaadd its fixed ,thank you for the response Command.. ;D

Self-help sometimes works out perfectly.

Our cutters are all one glitch away from being toast --   or fried Z-chip or blade-holder arm snapping!

Been there, done that.

Good you got going !

• Like 1

Self-help sometimes works out perfectly.

Our cutters are all one glitch away from being toast --   or fried Z-chip or blade-holder arm snapping!

Been there, done that.

Good you got going !

Thank you Slice