Primal Decals

I'm feeling gererous- Who's looking for vehicle outlines.!!!!!

if your still feeling generous, how about ford 577 and/or 578 (cant tell the difference from the thumbnail)?

if not, no worries. ive never worked with an outline before so i just thought id do some experimenting on my truck. 

7 hours ago, deth502 said:

if your still feeling generous, how about ford 577 and/or 578 (cant tell the difference from the thumbnail)?

if not, no worries. ive never worked with an outline before so i just thought id do some experimenting on my truck. 

check your messages

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:42 AM, Wildgoose said:

I think you have been more than generous with your help. You're a stud. 

yes, When I made my 1st looking for help with a design post, I was expecting to pay someone for helping teach or send me a file of what I needed.  then I received a  pm from Primal with everything I needed and wanting nothing in return. That was months ago, now he has  helped me in so many ways. at 1st I was trying to keep up with how much time he had invested with helping me. now its so much I have lost track. but  time isn't all he has helped me with. he is definitely a great friend ,def  glad I met him on here.  I would still be scratching my head about a lot of this.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cardudenc said:

yes, When I made my 1st looking for help with a design post, I was expecting to pay someone for helping teach or send me a file of what I needed.  then I received a  pm from Primal with everything I needed and wanting nothing in return. That was months ago, now he has  helped me in so many ways. at 1st I was trying to keep up with how much time he had invested with helping me. now its so much I have lost track. but  time isn't all he has helped me with. he is definitely a great friend ,def  glad I met him on here.  I would still be scratching my head about a lot of this.

Thanks Buddy,And i now have a new friend to keep in contact with on the phone with..

lol, I'm sure sometimes u wished u didn't hear from me especially when its dumb basic things Ive forgotten again. I just wished I had found this forum b4 I started. Been several of you that has gave me some pointers and help since I joined in may. I don't know if primal likes the public call out of his good deeds, like I said earlier he has really done a lot, went out of his way to help me finish a dead line , really put himself out on that 1. stayed on the phone with me and we worked together to finish that design.my 1st arch. cant say I did much. mainly watched after telling him what I needed. then from my very 1st decal that was a graphic verse txt. ,to my last 1 . he has helped me look like I knew what I was doing. I just hope 1 day I can give back to him and this community as he and others have given to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cardudenc said:

lol, I'm sure sometimes u wished u didn't hear from me especially when its dumb basic things Ive forgotten again. I just wished I had found this forum b4 I started. Been several of you that has gave me some pointers and help since I joined in may. I don't know if primal likes the public call out of his good deeds, like I said earlier he has really done a lot, went out of his way to help me finish a dead line , really put himself out on that 1. stayed on the phone with me and we worked together to finish that design.my 1st arch. cant say I did much. mainly watched after telling him what I needed. then from my very 1st decal that was a graphic verse txt. ,to my last 1 . he has helped me look like I knew what I was doing. I just hope 1 day I can give back to him and this community as he and others have given to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No worries buddy ,always willing to help anyone ,anyway i can even if i do the work and someone just watches me thru my computer using Teamviewer 11... great program for teaching and helping

• Like 2

On 11/29/2016 at 2:32 PM, bh0307 said:

2008 pontiac g8

Thanks

For some reason they dont list a G8, only the G6...is there a difference?

Wanna thank you primal decals for the 04 grand cherokee I asked you for. I had to change it up a little bit for what I was using it for butilities it came out great! 

Would you also be able to do

2007 Chevy Cobalt, 2006 Volkswagen GTI and a 2014 Scion TC? 

20161203_171224.jpg

• Like 1

No problem buddy..ill see what they have.....  First ----they had 2 cobalts.       2nd----no gti but when i looked it up on the web , it came up as a jetta? not sure if its correct but ill add just in case..   3rd they only had a Scion fr-s,IQ, xb.. they havent updated everything yet..let me know.

VW Jetta.zip

Cobalt.zip

I messaged you but figured I'd post it on here too... could I please have a 1998 jeep grand cherokee. Would be in the 1993-1998 group. Thank you! 

On 5/8/2017 at 4:02 PM, Slvrfx said:

I messaged you but figured I'd post it on here too... could I please have a 1998 jeep grand cherokee. Would be in the 1993-1998 group. Thank you! 

JEEP_08.AI

Hey Primal, do you have any Dually Pick Up Trucks?  I have a few buddies with dually trucks, and I have a decal idea I think would sell.

They're Fords, but any will work.  I need the rear/back of the truck silhouette.

Let me know bud.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JLS Design said:

Hey Primal, do you have any Dually Pick Up Trucks?  I have a few buddies with dually trucks, and I have a decal idea I think would sell.

They're Fords, but any will work.  I need the rear/back of the truck silhouette.

Let me know bud.

sending you a message bud

I'd love a dually rear end too! My wife drives a Kia Soul and a Tam 3500. It would be great to do a "my other car is a dually" sticker for her.

3 hours ago, ShaneGreen said:

I'd love a dually rear end too! My wife drives a Kia Soul and a Tam 3500. It would be great to do a "my other car is a dually" sticker for her.

Are you wanting an outline or a decal lol? I need year make and model if i have it.

A decal would be fantastic, but I can work with an outline: 2011 Dodge Ram 3500. I'd be grateful for either!