Primal Decals

I'm feeling gererous- Who's looking for vehicle outlines.!!!!!

If you have it,

I would like an outline for a 2014 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Big Horn 

and a 2005 Pontiac Vibe

Thank You !

Here is the vibe--Pont_55.ai

you will need to goto the website and choose which one is the correct one for the dodge ram..

Here is the vibe--attachicon.gifPont_55.ai

you will need to goto the website and choose which one is the correct one for the dodge ram..

PM sent

If you have it,

and a 2005 Pontiac Vibe

Thank You !

i didnt see a Big Horm but they had 2 crew cabs.. here they are..DodgP_084.aiDodgP_085.ai

ooops wrong year for the truck,.,. lol Those were a 2016  . ill repost the new ones if different..

If you have it,

and a 2005 Pontiac Vibe

Thank You !

Here is the 2014 files for the truck.  I beleive they are the same as 2016 but just in case here you go...

DodgP_084.ai

DodgP_085.ai

• Like 1

Would I still be able to get that Ford E-350? its the FordV_030.

Is this it? If not let me know.Im looking on my disc right now instead of the website,The disc is a little harder to search for things....

FordV_030.ai

Is this it? If not let me know.Im looking on my disc right now instead of the website,The disc is a little harder to search for things....

attachicon.gifFordV_030.ai

Oh I love you for sure now.

:D

Thanks a bunch man!!

• Like 1

Mercedes Benz van 

chevy silverado 2500hd 04 to 16

thanks a billion

On 6/29/2016 at 9:50 PM, djque said:
Mercedes Benz van 

chevy silverado 2500hd 04 to 16

thanks a billion

tell me what files you need for example-----  ChevP-175.ai  , they have many different bed sizes  etc --------------------------------------and what year for the mercedes benz van?

Im gonna close this down after 2 more requests,Glad i was able to be some assistance for what i could find....

Thanks for your help man, I know I really appreciate it. Very generous of you, these templates are not cheap! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

• Like 1

Im gonna close this down after 2 more requests,Glad i was able to be some assistance for what i could find....

I think you have been more than generous with your help. You're a stud. 

• Like 2

Believe it or not i actually only bought this collection to help people out on here,I dont even use these as of yet....lol..  I figured it was the only way i knew how to repay back those who gave me so much help when i first started in Vinyl with ZERO experience or knowledge about this.I know i still have more to learn but im doing well and its because of everyone who took the time to help me with long hours of messaging back and forth with actually working on things,tips,websites to check out and so much info as well. So THANK YOU EVERYONE...Dwayne

• Like 5

Hi I am looking for outlines for a 57 Ford Fairlane 2dr hardtop and a 1950 ford hardtop  and     if anyone knows or has a outline of a headrig from a sawmill  I need these for a headstone this is for my bro as he was into old cars and was a sawyer at a sawmill  having a hard time finding on web I guess not looking in right places !

Thank you very much in advance..

7 hours ago, Nkoot said:

Hi I am looking for outlines for a 57 Ford Fairlane 2dr hardtop and a 1950 ford hardtop  and     if anyone knows or has a outline of a headrig from a sawmill  I need these for a headstone this is for my bro as he was into old cars and was a sawyer at a sawmill  having a hard time finding on web I guess not looking in right places !

Thank you very much in advance..

https://www.google.com/search?q=headrig+from+a+sawmill&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif7umqnujOAhUHxmMKHZR-B5oQ_AUICSgC&biw=1859&bih=875#q=headrig+from+a+sawmill&safe=active&tbm=isch&tbs=ic:gray

• Like 1

Hey Primal, any chance you're still in the giving mood? Looking for two Mustangs, the 05-09 version and the new 15-17 model. Thanks a bunch!

JS

You're very kind, I'm sure youbknow how much time this will save me on a few of my car projects  

FordC_332

FordC_333

FordC_110

FORD_910

Please let me know how I can repay you, for your generosity 

JS