Primal Decals

I'm feeling gererous- Who's looking for vehicle outlines.!!!!!

So im in a great mood this week, and Sooooooo Im offering to the first 10 people this week  1-2 vehicle outlines per Buddy here on the forum If im allowed to do that.. When you respond please put a Number to mark your place and the year ,make sub model of the vehicle (s) you are looking for and i will look in my  collection or online account and send it asap.No catch..Bonus -- everyone will be able to get everything each person is asking for . I will quote you and post the files.Enjoy friends

Revised---- Im not sure how far back they go , so i will do my best to get what you want on the years.... If they dont have what your looking for you may ask for others..

• Like 2

Wow - that is quite a deal Primal!

Reckon I will step up to the plate first.

1967 Pontiac Firebird

1972 Plymouth  Duster

Thanks!

Cal

that makes me 2nd?  Kool.  2014 Jeep rubicon 4 door and 2014 chevy 1500 crew cab LTZ Z71

6th How about an oldie but goodie? A Metropolitan? OOPS, am I ageing myself?

Wow - that is quite a deal Primal!

Reckon I will step up to the plate first.

1967 Pontiac Firebird

1972 Plymouth  Duster

Thanks!

Cal

No go sorry.Sent a message to the creator.If i get it i will let you know.

• Like 1

? huh lol

My brother drove one in the early 60's. I've always wanted one. There are pictures on Google.

My brother drove one in the early 60's. I've always wanted one. There are pictures on Google.

oh yes, i remember seeing those once ..Very cool cars actually..

Thanks for the offer and checking!

Cal

• Like 1

Its a real bummer they dont have more of a selection ,but i guess they cant have everything for everyone.. Sorry guys..  I even checked a couple other sites and they are limited just as well... Sooooo those who dont get what they wanted can ask for more you might want. but like i said goto thier site and browse. Thanks

Well, I was the second person to ask.  Kinda looks like you just skipped over me but thats cool.

that makes me 2nd?  Kool.  2014 Jeep rubicon 4 door and 2014 chevy 1500 crew cab LTZ Z71

I think i overlooked them in the collection cause i couldnt find that exact search.. maybe a little help on that lol..im still learning the search ..

Well, I was the second person to ask.  Kinda looks like you just skipped over me but thats cool.

sending you a PM buddy..