kkeeble

CMYK or RGB for Siser Easyweed

Does anyone know where i can get the color codes for siser easyweed..

Thank you

Being your printer uses cmyk that should be the appropriate setting. Rgb is the format for light emitting devices like a monitor. Printers don't emit light and use Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and K is for black (can't remember the technical reason right now for the use of k

Thank you.. 

Ive seen the color codes before but can not remember where.. im trying to match a color and need something close.

Being your printer uses cmyk that should be the appropriate setting. Rgb is the format for light emitting devices like a monitor. Printers don't emit light and use Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and K is for black (can't remember the technical reason right now for the use of k

looked it up and K stands for key - which is black.  I started in radio and tv repair so back then everything like a crt uses RGB to produce colors with light - the 3 together produce white light.  in printing the substrate is the white and you add the colors to produce black or with black ink to produce the truest black .  so your monitor uses one standard and your printer the other

VinylMaster Pro has a Color Library that displays lots

of vinyls but I don't see EasyWeed listed.

Hexis is listed but not Siser.

post-43059-0-36084000-1465308886_thumb.j

I just spoke to Traci over at Siser.. They have RGB, HEX and Pantone. She doesnt have a list that she can send to me but is willing to send me the information if I ask for certain colors.

The RGB for Navy Blue Easyweed is:

R=55

G=62

B=75

Sun Yellow Easyweed

RGB Values

R=255

G=172

B=0

You can pull a color swatch into Photoshop and get that info as well.