Sign in to follow this  
AmericanWarriorDecals

Clean cut blades--which one??

So I had ordered from clean cut blades a blade for my Titan II. Like an idiot the first time I ordered the graphtec blade and they we're nice enough to send me the blade made for the Titan II. Well I was excited to start cutting and when I received the replacement blade today I looked and it and thought it seemed too big. And I was right. Does anyone know what blade I need from them?

This is what they sent me. This has further deleayed my time to start a job by another week. Does anyone know the correct blade I need? I described the purple holder to her over the phone and she said this was right.

post-98081-0-79285200-1465272610_thumb.p

post-98081-0-75697100-1465272628_thumb.j

post-98081-0-88754600-1465272637_thumb.j

post-98081-0-48281200-1465272653_thumb.j

If the blade you need is on the LEFT- that looks like a ROLAND style blade.

Now the Roland blades are a smaller diameter, but I don't think the CC blades have the shoulder like the original.

EDIT: I see the description- you probably need the BASIC Roland or Small Roland- -this one fits my GX-24, and PCUT I had.

If the blade you need is on the LEFT- that looks like a ROLAND style blade.

Now the Roland blades are a smaller diameter, but I don't think the CC blades have the shoulder like the original.

EDIT: I see the description- you probably need the BASIC Roland or Small Roland- -this one fits my GX-24, and PCUT I had.

It's so annoying because I know I needed the Roland style blade but she told me they have a special Titan II blade, and now I have to call again and send them both back and get the right one  :-\

call Ross to be sure but  I am sure it was the regular roland blade I put in my titan2 I had

• Like 1

I'm hoping that these blades will stop the dragging my machine has been doing of the blades.  I have tried to contact US cutter via email and chat and never received a response or could get through to someone.

calling is always best to talk to a tech- at least from all the post I have read

I'll have to do that.  I have done everything from change the blade, the depth, the speed, and the force and I can't figure out why the first few cuts go great and then the blade starts to not cut as well, so I have to increase the pressure, then it drags, so I bring it down and it doesn't cut through enough of the vinyl and it sticks together.  THen it lifts letters that the previous cuts didn't lift before, and before I know it I'm cutting 10 of the same design to get one good one.  I have a feeling its user error, but there is no one near me that I could get help from that I know of.

It's so annoying because I know I needed the Roland style blade but she told me they have a special Titan II blade, and now I have to call again and send them both back and get the right one  :-\

Looks like Titan has multiple blade holders- Gold- purple, silver...that's not fun.

I'm hoping that these blades will stop the dragging my machine has been doing of the blades.  I have tried to contact US cutter via email and chat and never received a response or could get through to someone.

If its dragging the blade- it may be the holder- my machine doing the same thing- replacement holder in the mail- we'll see...

call Ross to be sure but  I am sure it was the regular roland blade I put in my titan2 I had

The TItan and Titan II BOTH shipped with a roland style holder. They told you wrong

• Like 2

Ended up getting it all sorted out.  I had originally ordered the correct one, but they just put the wrong one in and then when I called they sent me another wrong one.  They sent me an extra for free of the right one to make up for it.  Very nice of them.  Unfortunately my machine just died, about to post another thread...stand by...