Sign in to follow this  
cjs

Pulling my hair out with a simple one... UGH!

Long story short... computer crashed a while ago, and after being down for a few weeks I managed to save all of my customer files ( so I thought ) until this one repeat customer called and asked for a few more sets of these.. Easiest job in the world, open the file, run off a bunch and be done with it in 15 minutes while having my eyes closed the whole time lol

Apparently his folder was one of the only ones that was not saved off my old hard drive. I am pulling my hair out trying to remember what the script font is....I do know I contoured it to fatten it up a bit, but can not find the font. Its either my anger is getting to me lol, or I don't actually have the font on my new computer... anyone recognize this? I think I remember these were being all standard windows fonts (designed by someone else)

I know the other 2 are Swiss 721 Blk BT, and Century Gothic (squished in height) But I'm lost with the other one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Craig

post-43168-0-84024900-1465233403_thumb.j

OMG Thanks so much! That's it.

Let this be another lesson to myself, not only back up customer files, also fonts!

Now a simple 5 minute job is turning into a nightmare lol Have to now drive 20 minutes each way to measure up a door that we have previously done, to make sure it matches. Once and a while these guys will only letter half of a truck (their drivers tend to damage things on a regular basis lol)