Sign in to follow this  
protek

Ken, Brad ...anyone?

there are thousand of us using the refine with no problems. There are problems with all cutters...in MOST cases,it is user error,not the cutter. You've already had one bad cutter...luck would really be against you if you got two.

Oh boy can there be operator error......I can vow for that 100%!!!  But I just keep plugging away at it and I have had my cutter for 2weeks now and have had my share of problems (mostly operator error) but with the help of people here and trial and error I am learning every day.

I've canceled my claim with Pay Pal and will try the refine.

I just saw that refine guys post and wondered if it was a duplicate problem. It scared me! I hope his was just an offset problem.

I will give this refine a try.

It's just when the economy is bad and my business is going down and I have money tied up I can't use, I tend to sometimes over react.

Bannerjohn, you are still more than welcome to order my PCUT but all you will get is the used exacto blade and floppy disk. That will be $300 due now.  :angel:

PS. Floppies make GREAT squeegeis!!! Every extra floppy you need will only be $5.  :thumbsup: