Thats the same thing i asked when i first started early last year lol.. It all depends on what they are looking for ..I started with black,white,yellow,red and light red,turquoise colors, lime green,traffic blue and brilliant blue. after a while i started ordering enough to cover the job at hand and enough for 2-3 mistakes, Since it only take me a few days to get colors in stock when i order , i just let the customer know it needs to be ordered if i dont have it and the reason why..They always understand when i explain material not being used and waisted...that way you dont have a large pile of unused colors but you have a small assortment on hand .now i have a few colors more and they are all paid for at least..

• Like 1

thanks,  we mainly just do shows and rallies when I have time. got one coming up in two weeks. Only the second one that we will be offering decals. been doing metal art for years

What kind of metal art have you been doing?  I have done some myself - but no big sellers...

Cal

What kind of metal art have you been doing?  I have done some myself - but no big sellers...

Cal

anything really from Biker stuff, 2nd amendment, owl stuff is goin good right now.  It's just a side thing for me.  I go to the rallies and setup and drink beer all weekend. only way I can get away from work it seems

Cant go wrong with:

White- Black- Red- Blue - Pink (maybe).

• Like 1

I always keep a roll of the colors of the local schools on hand.  I would get a bigger roll of white.  It seems like the color I go through the most.

• Like 2