Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Color Theory Foil/ Glitter Review

I said in a separate post that I had something else I wanted to share with you but couldnt. Well today seems to be the day/ night to do so. I was asked by someone from UsCutter to test/ and try  the Color Theory Foil HTV, and their glitter flake. I agreed to the terms and after getting the paying jobs done I finally got a chance to have some Color theory HTV time. Well Instead of my typing all this I decided to do a video review on it. I will admit its not the best even though I did edit a lot but I think it gives an honest opinion I compared it to other vinyl company and the screen printing foils. Ok so if your interested heres the video. If you have any questions after the video please feel free to ask and if I can help you I will.

• Like 1

Thanks for the video Hatter. Would you say the glitter cuts similar to Siser glitter? Does the glitter feel as likely to loose flakes as the Siser because I get a lot of lost flakes as they wear that stuff. 

How did the wash tests turn out?

other than some of the shine disappearing from the foil not bad it held up better than the screen print foil. 

Thanks for the video Hatter. Would you say the glitter cuts similar to Siser glitter? Does the glitter feel as likely to loose flakes as the Siser because I get a lot of lost flakes as they wear that stuff. 

I would say its a little easier than the Siser it was thinner and rips easier but if you take your time and not rush I saw no issues weeding it.

• Like 1