Dakotagrafx

Prayers for mr 300's

I still haven't been able to get in touch with Bill's family. I'll keep trying and will keep everyone informed.

• Like 3

All Forum Members, I just heard from Bill's wife, Jeanette. I got the OK from her to make this post. Bill suffered a stroke earlier this month and a second one occurred as he was in Rehab. He is still in Rehab and it's a wait and see how much he regains. He is not taking calls or visitors at this time. Jeanette promised to keep me informed and I will let everyone know of any changes. I will also try to drive over to see him when I get the OK from her.

• Like 8

Thanks for the update.  Bill & family will remain in our prayers,

Cal

Continuing to be in my thoughts and prayers...thank you for the update.

Thanks for the update...

prayers for him & his family.

Sue2

Going through the same thing with my wife, she had three. Right after a 'cardiac event', they call it. God Bless him, and his family. They've got their work cut out for 'em.

To all my friends. With a heavy heart, I am saddened to let everyone know that our friend Bill, Mr 300s, passed away this morning. Rest in peace my friend.

Very sad news indeed.  My deepest condolences to Bill's family.  Prayers sent.

I had never came to the off topic section until today and I saw this.  I lurked here for a few years trying to learn things and make good decisions.  He always seemed very knowledgeable, and helpful.  Seems like this forum, and his community lost a great guy.  Condolences to his family and friends.

Going through the same thing with my wife, she had three. Right after a 'cardiac event', they call it. God Bless him, and his family. They've got their work cut out for 'em.

just back in from the trip - my prayers will include you and your wife too knucklehead 

Yeah that sucks about Bill. I didn't know him very well but had a few PM's with him about veterans. I lost a couple of my brothers in similar ways. The silver lining was that they were both relatively healthy and active right up to the end and died rather abruptly like Bill. I know my brothers (and I myself too) definitely preferred going out like that rather than a slow debilitating way.