Dakotagrafx

Prayers for mr 300's

I don't want to go into details without family permission but for those that pray - Please say and extra prayer for Bill.  He is a good friend to all and has helped most of us over the past 8 years

• Like 8

I don't want to go into details without family permission but for those that pray - Please say and extra prayer for Bill.  He is a good friend to all and has helped most of us over the past 8 years

• Like 6

Hoping everything goes well for him, whatever adversity he's facing. Definitely a good guy.

• Like 1

Prayers for healing, hope and strength.

• Like 1

All of our thoughts are with Bill. I am hoping to hear from his family soon so I can take a drive over to see him.

• Like 2

All of our thoughts are with Bill. I am hoping to hear from his family soon so I can take a drive over to see him.

arty make sure you wish him well for me as I will be out of touch for most of the next 2 weeks - I suspect very little internet on this one

arty make sure you wish him well for me as I will be out of touch for most of the next 2 weeks - I suspect very little internet on this one

Will do. 

I'll be praying for him.  

He needs to get back here and see the joke I left him on the Monster truck thread.

• Like 1

Thoughts and prayers sent out to him and his family...

• Like 1

Prayers, for Mr.Bill, and family. I know your pain. A lot of times, the family, is in way more pain, than the patient. Best to all.