AmericanWarriorDecals

Text to path on a circle

So I'm really trying hard to like this program even though it crashes everytime I start clicking around quickly, but despite that I'm having some issues with typing on a circle.  The first time it worked, but now on the new shape it does this and I can't get it to move where I want to start on the cirlce (all though I have never been able to select where which is incredibly annoying).  I'm using SCALP3 Pro.  Thank you!

post-98081-0-83878800-1463593966_thumb.j

Thats one thing i dont like about scalps . I have scalps4 pro and i use Ai for doing that effect instead and a few other things i dont like in scalp.Make sure you have the latest update as well. you might want to upgrade to scalps 4 or add Ai to your software and then only use scalps for tweaking and cutting.

Like this ? Just select Text to Path from the tool bar ( tip you keep the mouse button pressed down to select items otherwise the menu keeps closing )

post-64078-0-66959600-1463595596_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thats one thing i dont like about scalps . I have scalps4 pro and i use Ai for doing that effect instead and a few other things i dont like in scalp.Make sure you have the latest update as well. you might want to upgrade to scalps 4 or add Ai to your software and then only use scalps for tweaking and cutting.

So I made the file that I needed in Illustrator and now when I go to import it, its just a white layer, there is nothing there.

Like this ? Just select Text to Path from the tool bar ( tip you keep the mouse button pressed down to select items otherwise the menu keeps closing )

Where you see my typing in the picture is where it automatically starts the words, I can't start at any other point and I need to start there. Once I use the font I need, it runs out of room and stacks the letters on top of each other and I have no options to fix it from here.

So I made the file that I needed in Illustrator and now when I go to import it, its just a white layer, there is nothing there.

you have to make sure you select all and make sure everything is saved as an svg outline

This is the biggest reason for signblazer, text on path, easiest there is. Try it.

Donn

• Like 1