Threader

Going on 45minutes waiting for an operator "Live Chat" Support.

"Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly."

USCutter what is shortly? I have questions about my Titan 1, and want to order a Titan 3 today......

Are you kidding me? Just about an hour and it reset to the submit screen.... Seems like whenever I have issues (as few times as it is) USCutter hides!

"Please wait, an operator will be with you shortly."

USCutter what is shortly? I have questions about my Titan 1, and want to order a Titan 3 today......

make sure you understand about the roller issues with them not being able to take smaller pieces anymore of scrap .I hate they changed that. A larger titan 3 was gonna be my next purchase till that happened..

make sure you understand about the roller issues with them not being able to take smaller pieces anymore of scrap .I hate they changed that. A larger titan 3 was gonna be my next purchase till that happened..

that was just the 54" model - was a mistake in an order I believe  - - - - 

always call - chat never works with any company for me as I want to "talk" to them

• Like 1

I also have a problem.

I don't have time to call, but I got an order and got a lime green siser versus the pink I ordered. In the grand scheme, not a big deal...........but it seems like once the money is sent, they don't respond.

Tried to get help finding a manual for a heat press I just bought last month, thing isn't even listed as a product on their website anymore! No response from their 'support' chat either.

PISSED OFF

I don't know which office you guys deal with. I'm over near the Seattle side so I deal with them there. Never had a real issue that they weren't completely willing to deal with. There have been a few messed up orders over the years but they always dealt with it about as quick as I could reasonably expect. I definitely CALL though rather than work through email. I did experience the long wait and then dropped call on one occasion so I feel your pain Threader. Nothing pisses you off worse. Not being there at the facility it's hard to picture what's going on so who knows. Hopefully you both get sorted out. 

eh, they 'connected' to chat and said "be right with you". an hour later, no response and my browser froze on me.

same thing here, I called in and recording said a 20 min wait. recording then says to use the chat for quicker response. after several attempts and 30 min later I do get a response from someone that says this particular chat they cant help me. so I call back in and wait. wait wasn't as long as the recording estimated. now I have a live body telling me about the same as in the chat. not exact but still no help. I believe this is the 2nd strike from US Cutter. I def give up with a co. after their 3rd strike. Too many out there wanting business.

the 1st was when I called plus emailed about the shipping on my cutter. I paid extra and checked a box for sat delivery. I didn't receive my cutter until the following tue or wed.

now I placed an order and when I didn't receive all my items I went back and checked things. The excuse was  the site didn't update as I was placing my order. the good was I wasn't charged for the missing items, the bad more shipping charges to get what I needed a week ago. then 1 item may not be the price it was when I placed the original order.  

Def making me re think about equipment I was thinking about upgrading to in the next little bit. Was trying to talk a friend into going in on 1 order of equipment last night. Now I think will look a little more shopping online before placing an order

someone did follow up thru email, their only solution was for me to reorder the items and pay shipping charges again.  I know its only 9.99, but when its an issue on a suppliers end .  sorry but I feel like you go out of your way to help out customers. especially if its a legit complaint. I have been in retail sales most of my life, but spent a few yrs wholesaling art and framing supplies. all the shops I sold to were always shopping for the best deal on supplies. that way they could stay ahead of their competitors. I feel we did whatever we could do for our customers which aiding in the way our co. grew every year.