Sign in to follow this  
jdmarti1

Cuffs

Has anyone sublimated the cuffs. I ordered mine from jds. They seem thin according to my wife. She wants something thicker. Anybody have experience with these?

are you talking about the metal cuffs? I know Conde use to sell thicker cuffs. I believe 2 or 3 inches thick.

I am talking about the metal cuffs - I am talking about thickness, not width.

Nope that's the only size available as is thickness. Lots of people don't like heavy items around their wrists and any thicker you wouldn't be able to bend them easily.

What the hell are we talking about here?

These

handcuffs.jpg

Or these?

those must be play ones - cuffs don't have screws - and the links on the real ones holding them together are much stronger and less links  . . . sorry - old habit of inspecting the cuffs before use.   ;D

heck on second glance they look plastic

now these are proper cuffs and if that don't hold them use the hinged or with a black box! CSBB.JPGhandcuffs_transparent_png_by_absurdwordp

• Like 1

I have.  Unisub has one that is .045" thick.  The standard thickness seems to be .030.  The part number I have is 7599.  Oddly, it's not shown at all on their site but I think you can find it through Conde.  

those must be play ones - cuffs don't have screws - and the links on the real ones holding them together are much stronger and less links  . . . sorry - old habit of inspecting the cuffs before use.   ;D

I wouldn't know because I've always been able to talk my way out of jewelry like this.  

• Like 1

I think those are the ones when you arrest people in your own bed if you know what I mean lol

• Like 1

I have.  Unisub has one that is .045" thick.  The standard thickness seems to be .030.  The part number I have is 7599.  Oddly, it's not shown at all on their site but I think you can find it through Conde.  

There isnt much difference but here's the webpage with the bracelets http://www.conde.com/search.php?search=Cuff+bracelet&criteria=products I have sublimated both and really didn't notice much a difference.