Sign in to follow this  
DJB Customs

Hello From Long Island NY

I just received my 28" Titan 2 cutter and I am absolutely lost, frustrated I just feel like I am ready to throw in the towel.  Little background of what I do.  I create custom shirts, denim vest, converse daily for children.  I use Heat Transfer paper for the vest and it was just so much cutting I figured a cutter would be beneficial and also open new possibilities as far as creating custom items for adults as well.  I just feel so lost I don't feel like there is much help on the site as far as for beginners I might have jumped right out the window purchasing this huge machine but I know i can get it I just have to be patient i guess.

Welcome, don't get discouraged, there is  A LOT of info on here not just for beginners, but for the experienced as well, just post your questions in the proper category and you'll get some help. Good Luck.

welcome - it is a little overwhelming for some newbies that haven't worked with vector graphics before but in a couple of months you will be a pro

• Like 1

Yep! Many of us were exactly where you are not that long ago. It's not rocket science but it IS a bit technical and a LOT to wrap your head around all at once. 

Welcome from SE Florida, formally from The Rockaway's