mrfibble

Cameo Cutting matterial

I have a question for you all seeing as you always know where stuff is available ...............

I have a Cameo  and have the 12x12 and the 12x24 mats

I want to have a longer mat (12x48)

I don't want to tape 2 12x24's together   where can I buy the plain material that the mats are made from so that I can make a long one in one piece

cheers in advance

David

• Like 1

Good question! I have a Cameo too and want to know the same. Did you ever find anything that would work David?

my girlfriend has a cricut cutter and i just measured the thickness of the cutting mat which should be similar to yours.It came out as .020mm .......... i did some searching and so far i came up with this.. At least it may be a start i hope..http://www.grafixplastics.com/mat_thick.asp

and do this to make it work for the adhesive part...http://www.quillingpatch.com/2008/11/01/make-your-own-mat-for-cricut-silhouette-and-other-die-cutting-machines/

• Like 1

leave it to @Primal Decals he will always find a solution. he is my go to guy!!! which I may go to tooooo often, but he is always there.

so basically u can have it run vinyl like 1 of our cutters. hmmmm? ive been wondering about 1 of these to take mobile.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cardudenc said:

leave it to @Primal Decals he will always find a solution. he is my go to guy!!! which I may go to tooooo often, but he is always there.

so basically u can have it run vinyl like 1 of our cutters. hmmmm? ive been wondering about 1 of these to take mobile.

Thanks bud lol

• Like 1

On 2/27/2017 at 5:21 PM, mrfibble said:

nope, still taping them together 

Thanks David!