Sign in to follow this  
mfatty500

Sublimation errors

Sometimes I get these issues even after I convert to bitmaps and chose 300dpi and it is dead center of the page size? I still print and turns out fine, just wondering why I get these, but not all the time. 

post-7618-0-40893600-1462986636_thumb.jp

Do you click on the image and convert the image itself to 300 dpi? Even though you starting the design page as 300 dpi it doesn't automatically change your images to 300 dpi. The page its self is 300 dpi in other words and graphic you create will be 300 dpi however if you import an image or you scan it in as a lower resolution it will be that lower dpi. So what you have to do is go to edit convert image change to 300 dpi RGB click ok and it will change the resolution of that image. However be warned thats doing so may make the image look worse. I have had this issue and had to undo it.. 

As for the image doesnt fit on media you have to change maybe the orientation from Landscape to Portrait or vise versa. Also you may have to change the paper size under general settings where you tell you to fit on 8.5X11 or bigger depending on the size. 

Yes I select my image and convert to 300dpi, orientation is correct, page size selected is the same size as the paper I'm using, like I said it doesn't do it all the time, but then I say screw it, and print, press, and it looks fine. It's just annoying.