I've gone through SO many issues with the my new PCUT. I'm sure every single one of them has been because of user error but I've encountered a new problem.

I've bought a keyspan and finally got the cutter to respone when I pressed cut in SignCut-x2. However, the response is that the blade moves all the wall to the left and the LCD screen just says "waiting". A progress bar pops up in SignCut-x2 but it never fills/moves. Help! I don't know what to do about it.

I've noticed that since using the keyspan (I downloaded the new driver) two new devices show up in SignCut-x2: /dev/cu.KeySerial1 and /dev/cu.USA19H2d1P1.1 Neither one of these seem to work and both have the same result.

I've slowly worked through other problems but I have yet to cut anything. I don't know what to do! I wish there was someone to walk me through this so I can start the projects that have been put off.

Guest Terry

Well sounds like the MAC problems to me, I'm not a mac person or fan, but if no one responds maybe type your problem in to the advanced search you should come up with something, try to include the word mac.

I have heard of one other customer experiencing this problem, and thier resolution was to install everything to a different Mac. Worked flawlessly on a different system.

NO!!!  :'(

Use a different mac/computer? I don't have that kind of money.

Is there anything else I can do? I've scoured the forums for answers and everything thing I come across doesn't seem to help. I was so excited about taking my art to the next level with my brand spanking new toy. I'm going to just keep trying different things to see if anything clicks but when do I give up in defeat? Will USCutter refund me or send me another cutter? Will I just have the same problems with a new cutter?

I'm not an angry person... just really disappointed and frustrated.

Does anyone have any advice or is it time to throw in the towel?

Have you tried just using the USB cable that came with the cutter? The KeySpan adaptor is a good solution for Copam owners, but not necessary for Refine or PCut owners.

Yea, I have, that was what I was trying before my keyspan come in. I got the "SignCut-x2" image that come with the software to cut once but I've been unable to get anything to work since then. The fact that I got it to work once makes me think that it is possible but I'm out of ideas.

Will USCutter replace/refund my PCut?

Yea, I have, that was what I was trying before my keyspan come in. I got the "SignCut-x2" image that come with the software to cut once but I've been unable to get anything to work since then. The fact that I got it to work once makes me think that it is possible but I'm out of ideas.

Will USCutter replace/refund my PCut?

Yes, of course, but I would still ike to try and get it going for you if you would like.