Lucky90210

Software Help

Anyone know of a software program that I can cut from with my "MASTER TIGER SERIES 1000" ? FlexiSign 10 didn't seem to support my plotter. Thanks in advance

Did you look under Brand DESAY on your set up of Flexisign?   I have it in Flexistarter 8.6

What happened to the Seiki cutter you were using? 

• Like 1

No I did not, I'll have a look. As for the Seiki Plotter I managed to get it running, this is a plotter my dad bought from a flea market and it's just been sitting around collecting dust so I thought I'd try to get it running. Thanks for the fast response

Okay so now that I've set up the plotter with flexi sign, when I try to send a job, it idles at 0% for about 20-30sec then it says "Write Port Error". I've seen a couple of posts about this problem but I can't figure it out, the plotter does test cut. Any ideas ?

Okay so now that I've set up the plotter with flexi sign, when I try to send a job, it idles at 0% for about 20-30sec then it says "Write Port Error". I've seen a couple of posts about this problem but I can't figure it out, the plotter does test cut. Any ideas ?

and just like the seiki - did you download the correct usb drivers for the new plotter too?

Yes, I've been up all night trying to get this thing to work. Extremely Frustrated, been waiting for a reply and been reading a lot but still can't figure it out

I managed it to stop saying "Write Port Error" in production manager, now it it just loads 0%-100% and the machine does nothing

now you may need someone that has experience with that cutter for the right settings as far as baud rate etc - or again call sai support

From what I've read the past few hours, support doesn't really help. The solution to my problem is in this forum, I know it is. I put the port settings exactly the same in both "Device Manager & Flexi " but still doesn't do anything.

From what I've read the past few hours, support doesn't really help. The solution to my problem is in this forum, I know it is. I put the port settings exactly the same in both "Device Manager & Flexi " but still doesn't do anything.

they are great help - I called when I upgraded to version 12 and had an issue with the upgrade and got immediate help.  for $3K  they have to keep offering support to keep getting the customers

Have you deleted all of those errors in production manager, before sending new info?  You must...

• Like 1

Yes I have, I'm gonna wait till I purchase the Serial to Serial. I'm done with it for now, thanks for all the advice & I will let you guys know how it goes when I receive the new cable

Another potential option to try would be to download the 7 day free trial of SignCut Pro and see if you can get it ti cut with that program then you can diagnose if it's the cutter or the program. SignCut Pro is what I use and a handy cut-only program. 

Wildgoose, I installed SignCut, Found my manufacturer (Master), but my cutter isn't there. Any clue as to which other drivers might work for it ?

Wildgoose, I installed SignCut, Found my manufacturer (Master), but my cutter isn't there. Any clue as to which other drivers might work for it ?

Hmmm. THAT I don't know. I DO know that SingCut has free live tech support and are fantastic with helping out out. 

I upgraded from a Creation P-Cut to my Summa about 3 years ago. I researched the options out there for cutting software and wanted something that was both mac and PC compatible. I was already using SignCut with my Creation and liked the layout once I learned it and decided to stick with them. Well the Summa was a new enough model that they didn't have the exact driver at the time. They had one that would run the cutter but not the optical eye. They started playing around with it for a while and couldn't get it to work correctly and after a week of back and forth they just went out and bought a SummaCut  just like mine so they could work in their shop and get it right. How many companies would do something like that? I was floored. Needless to say I try to spread the word about how awesome they are as much as I can due to my great results with them. With a lifetime dongle I can hop from computer to computer be they mac or PC (I have both) which insures that I am up and cutting 100% of the time if I have a computer crash (speaking of the windows based comp obviously). I actually cut from a laptop with windows 7 but it's buggy and sometimes crashes so I like to have back-up on my mac which is my main workstation.