Sign in to follow this  
pshawny

Your favorite Port & Company T-Shirt?

What is your favorite Port & Company t-shirt?

I ordered a variety to try out.

Men's / Unisex

PC55

PC61

PC150

PC54

Women's

LPC55

LPC150

I was thinking about getting something with a removable tag so I could add our own tagless label. Trying to keep the cost as low as possible for a decent everyday t-shirt. Fitting as expected and shrinkage are also concerns. It looks like the PC150 is the cheapest in the Port & Co. lineup. Another option might be the Gildan G500. SanMar lists the G500 as having a tearaway label. Is that true? I have what I thought was a G500 t-shirt in my closet, but the seam ripped when I tore the label out. I know you can cut them off, but tearaway would be nicer.

I have had a lot less shrinkage in the port that I had with the gildan before - I tend to buy the heavier ones as the percieved value is higher with the customer but the actual cost difference is minimal - just my way of thinking

• Like 3

PC61 mostly but the PC55 for blended when I have colors that need to stay bright like the construction safety green. About my only complaint of the PC61 is the seams roll up on the sleeves at the stitching after they have been washed (worse than Gildan, Hanes and Jerzees) but the overall shirt value is great and they seem to mostly have a good factory seam down the middle for quick layout on the press.

• Like 2