Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

Titan 3 54" with 15" roller spacing blowout - under $1000

Looks like they are clearing out the 54's that came with undocumented features. 

• Like 1

Does that thing have a warranty? It looks like a great deal for cutting reflective or magnets.

I believe full warranty just the rollers are spaced every 15" - no closer ones

its a shame it doesnt have a 9" roller or the ability to add one.

Still looking into it so the Roland printer/cutter doesn't have to handle the more arduous substrates.

Man someone really messed up.   

lets just say there wont be another batch at that price

That's a good price for sure. I feel bad for USCutter who is probably taking the hit on that. It's too bad whoever designs those things doesn't take the time to research the real needs and wants of the consumer. I wonder if there was any bait and switch action going on somewhere that screwed USC. 

• Like 1

That's a good price for sure. I feel bad for USCutter who is probably taking the hit on that. It's too bad whoever designs those things doesn't take the time to research the real needs and wants of the consumer. I wonder if there was any bait and switch action going on somewhere that screwed USC. 

usc has had high employee turn over for years so there is always training new people going on - probably on oversite on someone that was in the procurement department and will be an expensive lesson - just hope now that person has a significant emotional event under their belt and will be sure to triple check things in the future they stay around - otherwise the next person might have to have a similar experience to ingrain things like that in their memory.    

As for what Command said - if it had the 9" roller it wouldn't be marked down so drastically  -  its not for everyone with this configuration but for those that can use it what a deal

• Like 1

15" fixed spacing. Would never work for me, I always do small things on vinyl cutoffs. Should work good though for people who do large prints or only larger decals