Sign in to follow this  
busterbay

Don't buy this Blade holder

This item claims it fits the Titan... well it does but it is NOT an OEM replacement. Infact it's not a pictured, its the same junk a shop from China is selling. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161683840725

What's wrong with it ? It's 2mm longer than the OEM it will put occasional scratches in your vinyl

The photo in the ad shows a matching photo the the USCutter holder but what they send you is in the 2nd photo

Complete waste of time, bottom line buy the one from USCutter.

post-64078-0-49014300-1462278460_thumb.j

post-64078-0-83581300-1462278501_thumb.j

I bought an additional blade holder from USC when I bought my Titan 2 last November. When I got them, I noticed one was darker color. Slightly, but noticeable. One came with the machine, the additional was purchased in the same order from USC. We've been having issues with conquering cuts or cutting too deep. Coukd I have gotten a junk one?

I am checking the holder nut to make sure it's tight, that all that's left for me to check.

Here are my two holders. Both from US Cutter. Notice the difference in how the tips are made. No can tell one is longer, but it's not 2mm longer. Also, which is OEM?? Lol

post-37957-0-41394900-1462506492_thumb.j

post-37957-0-54654400-1462506502_thumb.j

I would say the darker one is OEM. I wouldn't mind it being a tad short the extra length is the killer.