Sign in to follow this  
galaxygraphics

Caps

I am looking for someone to do about 3 dozen caps. I have the vector, and will have the caps shipped to your location. Of course, I will pay all shipping. My name is Jim, and my number is 870--351-1217. I had someone that WAS doing them, but apparently, they aren't interested, or are no longer in business!

Thanks in advance, for any help!

You might be careful putting your PH num out there to the world. I would probably edit that and ask for some responses by private message or something if it were me. 

• Like 2

I'd probably even do them for you if you can't get some response but I am a long way across the country. 

I'd probably even do them for you if you can't get some response but I am a long way across the country. 

Go for it, 36 caps might even fit into a Flat-Rate USPS Priority Mail box (large 12" x 12" x 5-1/2")  for $18.75 postage each way

(making the entire shipping component around $1. per cap, for him to send them and you to return the finished order).

I'm just so buried right now I haven't even been looking for more to do. Nice problem to have I guess. I added the embroidery machine into the mix and it has been full throttle fun lately.