Darryl007

First Banner Pricing Advice

I do not mess with stuff like this.

The race is on to see who can get to the lowest rock-bottom bottom price.

$1. sq ft. isn't something I want to compete with.

If darryl007 is not aware of the marketplace and requires our assistance in knowing the marketplace, then I have provided his answer.

• Like 1

I usually charge $4 or $5 per SF. (single sided) Yes they can probably find it cheaper somewhere else but it has to be worth my time to deal with or I'd rather be doing something else even if just taking a nap. (Which never seems to happen) I don't do many banners but one guy I did one for later bought one cheap (I think from Vista print) and that one lasted all of about 3 months and mine is still looking great. Snicker snicker. 

• Like 2

I cut also, so the price varies a bit depending on complexity and color layers. Sometimes lower like $4 sometimes higher like $6. 

• Like 1

4' x 8' = 32 square foot

$5/sq ft  =  $160 plus design fee if any.

With 5 colors, I would design it & send it out for printing and move on to

something else.  Unless they wanted it overnight and were willing to pay a rush charge.

Usually the banner is delivered in 2-3 days from order.

The $1.46 per square foot  "Bay" price is unrealistic when you consider your

own material cost, time, labor & shipping.

Basically they seem to be offering wholesale to the general public.

Sue2

• Like 1

I usually charge $4 or $5 per SF. (single sided) Yes they can probably find it cheaper somewhere else but it has to be worth my time to deal with or I'd rather be doing something else even if just taking a nap. (Which never seems to happen) I don't do many banners but one guy I did one for later bought one cheap (I think from Vista print) and that one lasted all of about 3 months and mine is still looking great. Snicker snicker. 

I did some ball field banners last year and they went and had the work split between myself and another company. I am redoing the other companies banners this year and mine are still just as good as day one.

• Like 2

$3/sq for standard 15oz smooth banner, $5/sq doublesided, add $1/sq for laminate.

Mesh is $3.75/sq

Wholesale depends on volume and client history but we do $2.50/sq down to $1.50/sq