Sign in to follow this  
signmike

What is your best vector source website?

How many of you use image websites to for vectors and images?

Which ones are the best/most reasonable?

I purchased (from eBay auction) the complete MegaVault Clip Art collection (10 dvd's) of tens of thousands of vector graphics.

clipartandfonts.com

Now, depending on what you are interested in, perhaps there's something in there for you.

And although that Megavault collection and any collection on their website says they are CUT READY,  you really need to zoom them up first in wire frame, and look them over first, as many, will need fixed first before cutting...or they will bite you in the butt.   ..

• Like 5

I gave up on a lot of the free vector stuff a while back, the specific ones I needed were just bad traces. Bought a few items off vectorstock.com even some of them still need touch up but its a much better starting point.

I gave up on a lot of the free vector stuff a while back, the specific ones I needed were just bad traces. Bought a few items off vectorstock.com even some of them still need touch up but its a much better starting point.

yeah. I'm just starting out, and for the volume I print/make, some of these prices are just unjustifiable.

Unfortunately I don't need any of the generic stuff yet, nor do I know how to integrate it into designs yet. Still learning illustrator and mostly use SCAL3.

I use vector stock.  At $1 each it's the best price around.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I don't need any of the generic stuff yet, nor do I know how to integrate it into designs yet. Still learning illustrator and mostly use SCAL3.

Keep learning AI you'll earn huge rewards later once you know it. 

I recommend SignTorch.com if you have specific needs, he does some sweet work. I rarely buy anything preferring to draw my own but I have at least one of his and maybe a few freebies he threw out a while back and they are beautiful. Worth buying a few if for no other reason than to see the standard of how they SHOULD be done. 

I DO have the massive and somewhat pricey vector pack from USCutter than I bought when I started out that has all kinds of frames and scrolls and other elements that I use in whole or part or modify from time to time. (I just went looking for it to link and it looks like they dropped it.)