Sign in to follow this  
JohnatUSCutter

Flexi Advanced Classes in Redmond and Memphis

Hello-

Since this is the USCutter Forum, I hope the moderators don't mind me providing this short announcement here.  

Mark Regan is an amazing instructor on all things Flexi, and we've contracted him to come to our USCutter offices in Redmond and Memphis to teach a two day advanced level class on the subject.  The classes are $200 apiece - which covers 16 hours of instruction, lunch and some materials.   

The Memphis class is May 19th and 20th.  For more info:  http://www.uscutter.com/Flexi-Training-USCutter-Memphis-Software-Capabilities

The Redmond class in June 15 and 16th.  For more info:   http://www.uscutter.com/Flexi-Training-USCutter-Redmond-Software-Capabilities

It's an amazing class and those that have taken it always give it very, very high marks.  Participation is limited to 25 seats and the Memphis class has very limited space so book soon if you would like to attend.

For those that would be traveling to our classes, we have relationships with local hotels at special rates. 

I work out of Redmond WA (a suburb of Seattle) and can tell you that we always have great weather in June.  It's a great time to visit the northwest. Plan on taking Friday off and spend a three day weekedn in Seattle visiting our beautiful city.

For those that would be traveling to Memphis in May..... well at least it's not Memphis in June.   :)

I personally own marks dvd lessons and he IS the expert on flexi - great opportunity for anyone close enough to attend!

I have his DVD also and it's great. Mark makes it easy to learn Flexi.