jderry1978

My first few jobs

Ok, here are my first few jobs that I have done recently.  

The first is a banner for 12 yo little league player to hang in his room.  The rattlesnake turned out really good, I think.

The second is two decals put on yeti tumblers.

The third is another banner for a 14yo daughter of a customer to hang in her room.  I can't remember who the hell that guy is.

The Sonic banner is made for the local little league.  I was fortunate enough to get this years contract for their sponsor banners to hang on the fence at the baseball field.  They also allowed me to make 2 banners for my shop to hang up.

The last one is a banner that I printed.  I  was scrambling to find a blue banner material that matched what the customer wanted.  Then realized I have a printer, so I just printed the blue on white banner material.

What do you guys think?

post-37672-0-63729300-1461251399_thumb.j

post-37672-0-41862200-1461251410_thumb.j

post-37672-0-46233100-1461251416_thumb.j

post-37672-0-20776800-1461251422_thumb.j

post-37672-0-80259800-1461251428_thumb.j

• Like 2

The banner with the pictures of the tatted up wierdo is for a 14 year old to wake up to every morning? What a role model to look at every day. 

The picture looks like Ronnie Radke...lead singer for Falling In Reverse and previously sang for Escape The Fate. Not really a good role model for a 14 y/o being his history of drugs/rehab/and prison. Sorry for the useless Metal knowlege...It's one of my many traits >:D  

...oh and he also hates his mom. Makes that apparent in most of his music. 

I have 2 printers that I use a 60" HP L25500 and a 61" HP L260.  They are latex printers. 

I print directly on the banner material.

And THANK YOU for your comments

• Like 2

I bought the first printer to open the shop, and then about a month later the 2nd printer became available for sale about 45 miles from me. (No Shipping Cost)  I didn't plan on buying it but the price was so good I couldn't say no .  I was then going to sell the 1st printer, but decided that with two if one breaks, the shop can keep rolling without any interruptions in production. 

I wish my answer however was something more like this.  Well business was just so good, that I had to buy a 2nd printer to keep up with all my jobs!!! LOL 

Why is he weird again?

this 

The picture looks like Ronnie Radke...lead singer for Falling In Reverse and previously sang for Escape The Fate. Not really a good role model for a 14 y/o being his history of drugs/rehab/and prison. Sorry for the useless Metal knowlege...It's one of my many traits >:D  

...oh and he also hates his mom. Makes that apparent in most of his music. 

and the face/neck tattoos dont help. Or the nasty hair cut. Probably wears skinny jeans as well.