Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

X8 subscription work with cutting master 3?

I have an X8 subscription but couldn't say about Cutting Master.  How ever the SignCut Pro addon works in X8.  You can always try the trial.

dc yeah it wont work in there wondering if I'm having issues with X8 launching MC3 (updated) cause of my X6 still being on this system. However I can cut from X6. Well I also have x7 and it didn't work either I finally got it to go into CM3 and work had to go to uninstall and repair it.

The two versions should be self contained and not trouble each other.  My guess is Great Cuts hasn't updated their plug int yet, or they have and you need to grab it.  If it is not a plugin, then the program itself might need an update.

That's what I was thinking about them being seperate programs why would they interfere with each other. Well for some reason the x7 sometimes lets me use CM3 and sometimes it doesn't but the fix is simple just repair coreldraw and once you repair it after boot up it works fine until you turn it off.

Found this on Graphtec's site: http://www.graphtecamerica.com/graphtec-america-faqs-video-software-video-faqs-cutting-master-3

Doesn't say X8 is supported for CM3 (says up to X7) at this time.

An interesting aside, on that page, they include a caveat about pirated software in red lettering that states: WARNING
CUTTING MASTER WILL NOT INSTALL INTO PIRATED OR PATCHED COPIES OF ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR OR COREL DRAW®

Must do some calling home or some checking somehow.