saga-servo-contour-vinyl-cutter-1350ii-5

What should one do if their new Titan cutter arrives and doesn't have this roller configuration for placing small pieces of materials?

saga-servo-contour-vinyl-cutter-1350ii-5

What should one do if their new Titan cutter arrives and doesn't have this roller configuration for placing small pieces of materials?

Is this a trick question?  LOL

I realize you get what you pay for as the USC rep said but those guys were aiming at a budget version of a high end cutter which is a killer idea and to miss that simple concept floors me. I could understand if it was somehow an expensive configuration but it's really simple. Even the SC and MH knew better than that.  I promise this is the last post I will type about this, I'm going to get past it (I don't own one for crying out loud so I don't know why I care but it irks me.) 

If USCutter says it will cut down to 2", then I would call and ask them. How close does yours get to 2"?

If USCutter says it will cut down to 2", then I would call and ask them. How close does yours get to 2"?

I have not seen any Titan or Saga specs that say what the smallest width they can cut.. The specs only read the widest it can cut     Even at the Saga dealers. 

Maximum Cut Width 24" 54" 65"