jderry1978

Titan 3 68" plotter- lack on instructions for assembly and software setup

Received a new Titan 3 68" machine, which apparently has a different stand but comes with zero instructions and watching the video on website are of little help. It use a single media roller and gives you no information on how to use. Uscutter.com states the machine is compatible with flexib12 for ARMS support, and again no instructions, drivers, setup notes are provided. And their website support section has zero information on it. Spent almost 2k with shipping on a machine that I can't get to properly work.

Received a new Titan 3 68" machine, which apparently has a different stand but comes with zero instructions and watching the video on website are of little help. It use a single media roller and gives you no information on how to use. Uscutter.com states the machine is compatible with flexib12 for ARMS support, and again no instructions, drivers, setup notes are provided. And their website support section has zero information on it. Spent almost 2k with shipping on a machine that I can't get to properly work.

have you tried calling support? - that is what they are there for - to help you

I called support, had them do remote access, and after 3 hours I am no where closer to having the ARMS feature working

maybe a user with a smaller titan3 that uses flexi will chime in - I'm a versacamm user here so no need for me to do it that way

They told me that of all the people at support at the time I called only no one was a level 3 tech, so I guess I will keep playing with it and call back Monday.

Have you got it all dialed in and cutting on regular stuff yet? I don't know your history but if you've never had a cutter before there are lots of other things to learn too. Contour cutting is pretty advanced. You will need the machine up and running properly with your knife set and pressure figured out either way.  Learning to design and cut regular things is just as important and certainly a prerequisite to a successful contour attempt.