Sign in to follow this  
ign 5

How to set Default Conditions?

Still a NeWb here...

So, my cutter keeps going to some hard default. The speed is my main concern, it keeps jumping to 35, and sure it cuts it good, I just like it to go at a slower speed. I press conditions, set it the way I want (speed 7) Cuts the full image and works perfect. Then, I decide to cut a 2nd image, and it jumps to speed 35 again. I have really been watching it, and it will show speed 7 and as soon as the blade hits the vinyl, it jumps to speed 35 again??

Or am I dumb that I want to slow it down? In my mind, i just pitcure more friction, and heat at the faster speed, and maybe dull the blade faster?

I only run my cutter from the Graphtec Cutting Controller.  Pretty ez....It runs on Condition 9.. It will automatically go to that condition when you use. it.. I don't change anything on my cutter,  I change it right from my computer,with the Graphtec cutting controller...  You set it and it stays the same, until you change it again. 

I always run slow...nothing over  speed 6 

• Like 1

1st question is does your cutting software happen to set the plotter settings like flexi does or I believe cutmaster does? 

faster cuts are more likely to not be as accurate 

I use Sign Blazer Elements, so not sure? I will see if I can find this setting. Good thinking peeps!