Sign in to follow this  
jderry1978

media roller for 68" Titan 3

ok, last few questions. where can I get the assembly instructions for Titan 3 stand? Also does the stand only use one media roller?

no it should have 2 rollers - hard for the vinyl roll to sit on one.  if you only received one I would call support tomorrow

no it should have 2 rollers - hard for the vinyl roll to sit on one.  if you only received one I would call support tomorrow

LOL  haven't you seen those pictures where newbies run the roller THRU the roll core?     

• Like 1

LOL  haven't you seen those pictures where newbies run the roller THRU the roll core?     

too many times then wonder why they have a roll of vinyl unrolled on the floor

yeah I have. Lol.I noticed though it came with 2 core holders like the HP L260 uses to hold media on spindle. So I wasn't sure if that is how the Titan 3 was, since Uscutter states the 68" model is designed specifically to work with digital media. Would help if they had instructions or video or pdf for the T3 68" stand assembly.

Actually I finally just found this photo. Apparently it does only have 1 roller! )

Actually I finally just found this photo. Apparently it does only have 1 roller! )

post-37672-0-54030400-1460603162_thumb.p

weird - I went to the product page and it showed 2 - that would be a pia to put that thru every roll I changed - all my printers and cutters have had 2 rollers for a quick change - must be another "special" design on the big cutters.

next question do you have the 15" spaced pressure rollers like someone just found on the 54" version or does it have a couple spaced closer on one side?