Sign in to follow this  
iburnclothing

Identify this Font Pls.

The customer is crazy about this one for whatever reason. Paid $400 dollars to design the last logo from some online company!! Makes me think I should make a site just for logo design  ;D

Anyhow please identify this for me. I am thinking I will clean up he globe and try to sharpen it through photoshop.. Then just retyping the lettering..

Thank you!  :thumbsup:

post-1923-12986518614253_thumb.png

post-1923-12986518628396_thumb.png

Nope thats the blown up version. The guy paid $400 to do the last design and was in the middle of this one and jumped out before paying another 400. so all he sent was a screenshot  :thumbsup:

I could care less but he loves it more than his mother lol

If the client paid that much money and he an online company do the design, then they should have provided him/her with the vector copy of it. I had my logo designed by an online company ... actually I had it digitized and vectorized (this was way before I knew how to do it myself).

Anyway, your client should be able to either provide you (via email) with the scalable file, or provide you with a CD of the vectorized file. If he can't or won't, then he should at least be able to contact the design company and ask them either for the .ttf file, or the name of the font.

Good luck.

EDIT: I think this is what you're looking for ... You might need to adjust the vertical alignment.

post-1552-12986518713342_thumb.png

optimusprinceps.zip

post-1552-12986518735518_thumb.png

optimusprinceps.zip

Thank you so much! I have been wanting to vomit about this logo. A website deal turning into a logo nightmare.

Heres what it looks like. Anyone have a suggestion on how to do the line?

post-1923-12986518822037_thumb.jpg

post-1923-1298651883047_thumb.jpg